Central Institute of Hand Tools (MSME-Tool Room), Jalandhar is a Govt. of India Society, a renowned Institute to provide services to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in the field of Dies & Tooling, Forging, Heat Treatment, Training, Design and Development, Calibration & Testing of material. CIHT is also conducting 4 Years Diploma in Mech. Engg. (Tool & Dies) & 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.
Central Institute of Hand Tools (MSME-Tool Room), Jalandhar invites applications from result oriented persons for filling up the following post on contract basis: -
1) LOWER DIVISION CLERK
(1Post-Reserved for SC) - Pay Band & Grade Pay: (PB-1) Rs.5,200-20,200 + GP - 1,900/- p.m.
- Essential: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent with English typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Desirable: Certificate course in computer applications.
- Essential: 3 years experience in Accounts in a reputed establishment.
- Desirable: Knowledge in computer working.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years (As on 01-Oct-2017). Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC.
2) PRIVATE SECRETARY
(1 Post - Unreserved) - Pay Band & Grade Pay: (PB-2) Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP - 4,200/- p.m. plus allowances.
- Essential: Graduate from a recognized University / Institution / Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial work and with good knowledge of English. Should have a speed of 120 and 40 w.p.m. in Shorthand and Typewriting respectively. Knowledge of operating computers.
- Desirable: Fluency in English, Hindi and local language speaking / Certificate in English Speaking Receptionist Course.
- Essential: 5 years experience in line.
- Desirable: Experience in handling correspondence independently and organizing meetings, seminars, etc.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years (As on 01-Oct-2017). Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST & 3 years for OBCs.
The appointment would be on contract basis for a period of 5 years initially with further extension based on review of performance of the individual. Applicants may send the application in the prescribed form giving full details along with Self Attested copies of certificates / testimonials at the address given below by Registered / Speed Post within 21 days of the publication of this advertisement. Application Form and detailed information is available to download at following links: -
Candidates called for interview will be paid return fare
as per T.A. Rules. Candidates employed in Govt. or Undertaking
should apply through proper channel. Each application should be
accompanied by Demand Draft of Rs.100/- payable
to The Principal Director, Central Institute of Hand Tools,
Jalandhar. No fee is required from SC/ST/Physically